Monday, April 18, 2011

Welcome to My New Blog!!!

I'm so excited to start a blog that is dedicated to paper crafting only!!! I've been blogging since 2006, but it has been about everything from life to cooking and of course, scrapbooking & card making. Now I finally have a blog just for the love of everything paper!!!

You might be wondering about my style...I would consider my style to be modern and elegant. I like to dabble in other styles, but you will always find clean lines and trendy color combinations in my work. In fact, I am looking forward to this blog to define what my style is, exactly. I follow lots of blogs and one thing that I find in the best of designers is that they have a signature style that is their own. I have a moderate feel for my own style, but I want to more clearly define it, and I am looking forward to doing so with this blog.

I have been scrapbooking since my early college years (about 10 years ago) and yes, I had the decorative edge scissors (still have some) and punches... I even still have my coluzzle and some of those MAMBI large sticker sheets that smelled so good...those of you who have been around since the beginning of scrapbooking know what I'm talking about ;-)

I used to own a scrapbooking kit club for about a year, which I sold to focus more on my career & family. I also started up a wedding invitation company where I designed and assembled custom wedding invitations called Studio H2O, which is what this blog is named after.

Looking forward to sharing lots of ideas right here on this blog and hopefully making some friends who love to craft along the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment