Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Card Camp 2011-Week 1

Nothing is more fun during the summer than camp. I'm so glad I get to participate in "camp"--a card making camp, that is this summer!!!

I decided to make a card with no inspiration other than this color combination from the Online Card Class that I signed up for this summer:



It was a difficult process and did not turn out at all. It is definitely not "my style" which seems strange, because I designed it...? But that's the thing with card making...sometimes you make a real winner...sometimes you don't ;-) Hopefully next time, it will turn out ;-) It's all part of the learning process!

1 comment:

  1. I think your card is adorable and way to go breaking away from your normal style, not that I know what your style is. haha. Great job incorporating the color combo.

    ReplyDelete